Chris Cooper Travel LTD
coach Holidays & Private Hire throughout the UK
Welcome to Chris Cooper Travel, a family run coach operator offering a personal and friendly service in coach travel. Based in Gateshead near Newcastle in the North East husband and wife team Chris & Jan have for over 20 years been offering professional travel packages to individuals and groups within the UK. Our years of experience enables us to offer a quality service with that personal touch to ensure you have a holiday or trip that you’ll enjoy. Many of our customers return year after year and our best form of advertising has always been word of mouth.
About our holidays
We plan our trips down to the finest detail to ensure you will have a holiday you will never forget. Whether you want to visit a stately home, eat fish and chips at a popular seaside resort or visit some spectacular landmarks, we have the holiday for you.
Our coaches are 49 to 51 seat executives, they are all maintained and cleaned to a very high standard. When you book your holiday with us you will get value for money holidays and breaks, a personal service, attention to detail and professionalism
Why choose Chris Cooper Travel?
- Affordable holidays
- Day trips
- Visit wonderful places around the UK
- Private coach hire – for schools, weddings, group trips and much more
- Group hire – we can tailor a holiday or excursions to suit your requirements
- Festive trips during the Easter and Christmas periods
- Many pick-up points from areas within Gateshead and some areas outside of Gateshead
- Terms and conditions are available
Covid 19 Statement:
The health and wellbeing of our customers and staff is of paramount importance. Please read the following list of preventative measures in place to comply with Government Guidelines.
- Passenger numbers are reduced to comply with social distancing measures, and you must only sit in your designated seat. Please adhere to social distancing at all times. Where possible the coach will be loaded from the rear to the front and disembarking will be from the front to the rear. At this current time you can no longer choose your seat.
- Our on board WC will remain open if urgently required and will be cleaned regularly.
- Face coverings and masks must be worn at all times unless there is a medical reason which prevents this.
Please do not arrive to travel if you are feeling unwell. If our temperature check shows a high reading (above 99F or 37.2C) you will be asked not to travel and offered a full refund.
Many of these measures are what we have all recently become accustomed to in our everyday lives, so we hope they don’t seem too onerous as we want to ensure you have an enjoyable tour.